What is Fastag?
1. A fastag is a new way to pay tolls
2. It’s the size of a credit card and can be mounted on your windshield or dashboard
3. You just drive through the toll plaza without stopping, and it automatically pays for you
4. A fastag is a new, easy-to-use toll system for highway travel in and around Germany
5. The fastag can be used on all German highways, as well as on the Autobahn
6. It replaces the need to stop at a toll booth or pay cash
7. You simply drive through an electronic gate with your vehicle’s license plate number and you’re done!
8. Fastag is the world’s first and only electronic toll collection system
9. It allows you to drive through toll plazas without stopping
10. You can use it on all highways in India, including national highways and expressways
6. It saves time by eliminating long queues at toll plazas- you get to skip them altogether!
10 reasons for buying fastag in India
1. Fastag is a one-time investment that lasts for 10 years
2. You can use it to drive anywhere in India, without any restrictions
3. It’s valid for all kinds of vehicles from cars and bikes to tractors and buses
4. You don’t need to carry cash or credit cards with you when driving on Indian roads
5. The cost of the fastag is much lower than other countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand etc., where they charge up to $100 per year for their electronic toll collection system (ETC)
6. With fastag you get discounts on tolls across India: Delhi – Gurgaon Toll Plaza has an offer of Rs 50 off; Mumbai – Pune Expressway offers Rs 150 off; Bangalore Inner Ring Road offers Rs 100 off; Chennai Tambaram offers Rs 75 off; Hyderabad Outer Ring Road offers Rs 150 off; Ahmedabad Vadodara Expressway offers Rs 200 off
7. Fastag is the most convenient way to pay toll charges on highways
8. It saves you from having to carry cash with you while driving
9. Fastags are available in denominations of Rs 100, 500, 1000 and 2000 so they’re perfect for small purchases too!
10. If you lose your fastag, there’s no need to panic because it can be cancelled at any time by calling our customer care team on 1800-419-5500 or visiting www.fastagindia.com/cancel_lost_card